I have been 1) frustrated with my job, and looking for another one.
2) Trying to firm up how I draw Doc Gestalt so that I can draw her annoying the (awesome) Iakov Drobievski (go click here and admire the hairs [link] )
3) Forcing myself to finish filling up two sketchbooks of mine before I invest in any more sketchbooks. This is also spurred by #1, since that is cutting into my funds. And also, well, because I have more half-filled sketchbooks than a day has months.
4) Trying to fix up bad metaphors because days do not have any months.
5) Needing more coffee.
6) Reading the collected works of E. Nesbit, which you should too. [link]
7) Making major life decisions based on #1 (I think I am going to learn some more software packages, God willing, which should help me find another job. Because the answer to every problem is generally "learn more stuff" if you ask me.)
8) Being killed by and in repeated games of Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer.
9) Drawing "Ask Spin" stuff. [link]
10) Anxiously waiting for the sculpting book I pre-ordered from [link] to arrive
He is risen indeed!
I shall randomly add, go read this [link], because is an excellent author, not to mention she treats me very well in this short story.